Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big K.R.I.T - Boobie Miles & Hometown Hero

Just caught KRIT's "Boobie Miles" over on Nahright.com and realized that this is the second time KRIT's used Boobie as a theme or central figure in one of his tracks. Boobie Miles is below and it's pretty good but I like the first song I heard KRIT use Boobie in a lot more than this one. Check 'em out for yourself.

Boobie Miles


Hometown Hero


Actually, now that I think about it, "Hometown Hero" is a lot better.
"Coulda bought my way to heaven but I blow it on my neck instead/What you expect when you ain't have shit/And they ain't paying half of what you asking... The rap game is high school, and life's a hallway/Like what clique you in/The Beamer or the Benz/The Bentley or the Lambo/Like here we go again/Don't sit at my table/VIP, I got this/If you ain't popping champagne after every game then don't pop shyt"

No comments: