Friday, January 4, 2013

Cowardly Bigot Writes Letter to Jemele Hill of ESPN

And I quote, directly from the image Jemele posted on her Twitter feed:
"I don't like women broadcasters anyway, let alone bitch jungle bunnies... This spear-chucker needs to go away... I'm not interested in spending all day listening to some thick-lipped gorilla, attempting to properly speak the King's English."
Of course, there's more context to that statement but the context doesn't change much. You can view the full image below:


I'm curious to know whether this person attached his name to this message or not. My guess is that he didn't because that's just how cowards roll. This doesn't surprise me one bit because for all the people in this world that are tolerant or open-minded, there will always be people out there like this.

No comments: