Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm getting old...

My homeboys are getting married left and right...My homeboys are having kids...I am really starting to like the club atmosphere less and less.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

More important than that...I am now completely comfortable with spending a Friday or Saturday night in the house. AND, I'm comfortable waking up every Saturday morning and cleaning up my crib. WTF?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Somebody send me back to 1997 or 1998...PLEASE!!!

"Have you seen my childhood?" - Michael Jackson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting old? Well maybe I've been old. Or maybe I'm just a home-body.

Club.....what's that? Hang out on Saturday night...and miss Saturday Night Live!!!!!

Clean up on Saturday morning...its called chores and I've had them since I was six.

Welcome to my world.

Anonymous said...

This is the stuff nightmares are made of! No wonder I talk in my sleep...I'm scared!

Anonymous said...

No, you probably talk in your sleep because you don't get enough sleep. (Tryin' to hang out with those whippersnappers when you know 9:30 is it for you) :)

Anonymous said...

D*mn Bones,

I know you ain't goin' out like that? I hope MIA will re-charge you!

Psych, I feel you though. I've been taking in EVERYTHING in moderation. A li'l club, a li' culture, a li'l "bunnin", who says you can't enjoy it all?!

Anonymous said...

Jron,

I'm chilling till MIA man! T and I gonna go to the beach a couple weeks prior to and I know that's gonna be fun...After that, it's all MIAMI!