Thursday, July 21, 2005

WEEKEND of FUN??? I hope...

Before I get into my weekend plans, I am wondering...Why do I enjoy calling myself "MIKE BONES"? I guess this Mike Jones crap is really starting to rub off on me. Not that I even like his songs LIKE THAT ("Still Tipping" does crank though), but have I been marketed to that well? Man, that's scary.

Then again, it may be because IcyHot Holmberg at work keeps yelling out "Mike Jones" and "Chyeah" all day. Who knows?

Now, for the weekend plans. Fellas, fellas, fellas...Friday night, your boy is getting treated out to dinner. I would tell you where, but then you might get mad (J/K)! Anyway, let's just say that your boy got a hot date with T and I'm considering doing some movie hopping afterward. Like Wedding Crashers/Hustle and Flow type hopping. Friday's gonna be nice!!! Chyeah! OMG, I'm lunching.

Saturday...Looks like I'll be heading to the Chocolate City on Saturday to get my car looked at by my grandfather. Once that's all done, I'll probably slide past the UPANDUP cookout. Shot out to the UpandUp crew for doing their thang as usual! Randy supposedly has another cookout to go to so Imma roll with him to that if it comes to fruition. Once all that's done it's back to Bmore and headed to Artscape. Hopefully some of the fellas come up so they can see what the big hoopla about Artscape is about. ME, I'm just gonna try to make there in time to see VIVIAN GREEN...I can't say that without blushing. Once that's done, if we're not drained from all that walking and standing around, it might just be time to check out a club...Aqua or Mansion...I dunno. I'll let the boys decide...Whatever's FREE IS FOR ME!

Sunday...This is actually gonna be the best day out of the weekend. Sunday is the day of T's CRAB FEAST..All-you-can eat crabs, a buffet, free beer, a DJ, lots of people...Man, Imma have a ball!

Holla at ya boy on MONDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imma holla at you today... cuz this bad boy is on all the time... and you still say lunchin', now I ain't see that in a minute.

Anonymous said...

You know where I'm from...My slang ain't changing no time soon.

Anonymous said...

I just took a pause for the cause and smelled my fingers! Hmmmm, let me give a li'l background on that...I was at the crabfeast yesterday, killin' em! Good lookin on that Mike and T!

For some reason, I can't get the image of that short lady with no shoes or teeth out of my mind! Youngin' was partyin though.