Friday, July 29, 2005

WEEKEND Preview

Another weekend to look forward to...Unless this rain they're predicting really does come through (rain rain go away, come again another day).

Friday:

Today, I am gonna catch Hustle & Flow in the early afternoon. I get off at 1pm and I think I'll catch a matinee show around 3pm. I heard this movie was good so I'm kinda siced up to see it!

Tonight T and I are going to the Orioles game with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's husband. This should be fun. I am geeking to eat some peanuts and drink a couple brews. I don't really care too much about whether they win or not...It's all about those ballpark peanuts!!!

Saturday:

Meeting at 2pm at my crib. Fellas coming through do discuss some biz-ness! After that we'll all be heading to a cookout/splash party a few minutes from my house. Hopefully it's nice. I really don't know what to expect. But I'm coming prepared to sip suntin and get shoved in the pool!

Sunday:

T and I are going to church in the morning. One of her friends are preaching so we're going to go to support her. I think this will be a nice service. Later on that afternoon I'll be heading to Bowie for a cook-out...Shot out to LAF!

Let's see if I can stay under $50 total this weekend. WISH ME LUCK!!!

PEACE!

No comments: