Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm speechless...

Introducing, "B-G"



Hmmmmmnnnn. Mom's MUST be proud!

Who sent this kid to rapper mini-camp? He got the bop and swag down already. Jeez!

...must be from Texas..."Bawsss"..."Hawssss"!

I don't know whether I think this is ghetto F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S or to think it's endearing or to think it's...I just don't know!

Please! Help me out!
UPDATE: After further investigation this is officially ghetto fabu-bliss!





In the words of K:
"...aren't 5 year olds supposed to think girls have cooties...I'm glad whoever his parents/guardians are, they are teaching him excellent values."
Or so the lyrics say. I'm sure his parents have to be writing these uplifting lyrics. I sure hope this kid is a full-time student and part-time rapper, that's for sure.

BENTLEY GREEN everybody. And there's a crapload of other craptastic videos on YouTube if you search for this kiddo...

3 minutes and 50 seconds in starts some classic ish...



In case you were wondering, it gets better/worse, depending on your perspective



Love the captions by the way! If he can memorize all this shyt, he should be taking Organic Chemistry next year. This kid better find a d@mn cure for cancer or something!

2 comments:

Daneger said...

LMAO at "this kid better find a d@mn cure for cancer". He does have a really good memory to memorize those original lyrics at his age. I can't even do it at 27. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can tell he's a smart kid but a huge part of me thinks that this kid's intelligence is better used in the classroom than on the stage. At least at this age.

But I guess as long as his mom isn't using him as her meal ticket then it's okay? I dunno.

And on top of that, everyone knows these child stars end up effed up 80% of the time when they're older (ie - Olsen Twins, Todd Bridges, etc). But he's not a "star" yet, though he may well be on his way. This kid's myspace page is off the meatrack. LOL.