Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Miscellaneous Randomness....

Retrospective Thought: What was the DJ playing?





By my calculations, this party took place on May 5, 2007 - the weekend of the Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight. But what I wonder is exactly what was on the speakers during the moments these pictures were taken. Around that time, the most popular club songs could have quite possibly been songs by people that one or more of these guys allegedly dislike. Here's a list:
  • Make It Rain - Fat Joe (Jay-Z and 50 don't like this guy)
  • We Flyy High - Jim Jones (Jay-Z doesn't like this guy)
  • Flirt - R. Kelly (Jay-Z doesn't like this guy)
  • And I know I'm forgetting a couple other songs that fall into this category.
Now it coudl have been Go Getta with Jeezy and R. Kelly which would actually make things a bit more confusing (Jeezy likes Kellz but Jay-Z doesn't and Jeezy and Jay could have gotten upset with one-another, etc. etc.). Or they could have been playing hits by all of these artists (which seems more realistic anyway) back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to...you get the point. With Diddy and Jay alone you've got like 3 hours worth of hit songs to play, especially if you include Bad Boy artists in the "Diddy" category. And with Jeezy and 50 Cent you've got some more recent "hits" that you can rock to. Nelly, not so much.

I say all this to pose the question:

Could these guys possibly have been drunk enough off that Ace of Spade champiggity that they were actually partying to songs made by people they don't like? I think it's plausible/possible, but I guess I'll never know. Or were they getting drunk and throwing money around to a soundtrack of their own hits...I guess I'll never know.
What's wrong with this picture?



Let me tell you...
  • Jackie Long is posing for a picture with seaweed in his hands. WTF?
  • Serena's back is more defined than Jackie's chest. Mine too, for that matter. LOL.
  • Can we say wedgie? Not that I am complaining (LOL).


Don't call Timbaland a ni99a



This was probably just a warning shot for Scott Storch.

2 comments:

Daneger said...

Man is it just me or does 50 Cent look just like Chamillionare in these photos? The first time I saw them back in May I thought it was him. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, people have been saying that since Mr. Koopa first came out. Cham that is.