Monday, June 25, 2007

"Is Wayne Brady gon' have to smack a b*tch?"

I bet that's now what he meant when he asked her if she swallows!

Mannnnn I swear fo Jon Bobbitt if someone tries this...
"She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it"
...I will be going to jail, FOREVER! Matter of fact, they might give me the electric chair. Ladies, imagine someone cutting into you and snatching out an ovary. OUCH!
"Bussa moove homebwoi"



TI (or perhaps TIP) should let us do a "short man's complex" case study on him. This guy really has some aggression issues. Seriously:
"T.I. punched Zulu in the face and a small, brief melee ensued."
Melee, small...Mutually exclusive, no? Anyway, "Watch What You Sayyyy" to TIP/TI!
Mobile WebNerds, STAND UP!



I'll have a labtop within a couple weeks so I'll be getting my mobile WebNerd on! Don't hate! I'll be able to access the InterWeb even more often now. This makes me smile inside. I'm sure a lot of you probably already figured I had a labtop, but NOPE! I've been using my top of the line year 2000 Micron PC. Seriously, I have.

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i need one of you web nerds to redo my hard drive on my Dell...
in other news, little short light skin dudes, tend to HAVE anger management issues, just look at me pappa...you already know...HA!

Anonymous said...

TC: "little short light skin dudes, tend to HAVE anger management issues" Total blanket stereotypical statement. LOL. CLASSIC!

WebNerds fix the web, not PCs. Is this the joint you just bought? I hope not, that would suck! Holla at Woo. He might be able to help.

T.a.c.D said...

total blanket statement and totally stereotypical, and totally NOT what I am about...HENCE it was a joke...HA!

but it is a CLASSIC line though...

and you friggin webnerds, i mean geeze peeze...,hell i am "jive" one of them...i need a nerd nerd and YES its the one I JUST got in December

Anonymous said...

Joke. Oh. LOL.

nerd-nerd? New ish! I am mad that it's the computer you just got though. That's a blower.

T.a.c.D said...

you knwo a "nerd nerd" one of them nerds that knows it ALL...lol...
let me stop