Monday, October 29, 2007

Miscellaneous Randomness...

If you don't have the American Gangster album AND the American Gangster movie in your possession by now, you probably aren't interested or don't have access to the InterWeb. Not only are they both available, but they're both DOPE from what I've heard...

Keeping up the theme of African - American Gangsters, Nicky Barnes wants you MORONS to start snitching. I guess TI's bodyguard was already onto this....

Still speaking of American Gangsters. Or in this case, someone who is perhaps delusional (read: bi-polar) enough to think he can pull-off American Gangster-ISH shyt, TIPPORD is out on bond. $3 million bond that is. I'm assuming that TI paid for this, not TIP. Now that he is home he can (presumably) resume making records about killing people. Which, by the way, is NOT what he had planned to do with all those guns he had in his crib or the ones he tried to buy. Just so you know...

Remember me talking about the Redskins season? Well, after this weekend's game against the Patriots, eff that post. Then again, it WAS the '07 Pats. If we lose to the Jets next week, then I'll delete that previous post foreVar. LOL....

Normally I don't pay attention to Playboy spreads (Vida Guerra and Garcelle Beauvais notwithstanding), but I did get a link to the Kim Kardashian flicks in the upcoming issue and I wasn't really impressed. Okay, maybe I was a little impressed. About as impressed as I was with the sextape (yeah, I watched it. So what?!). But then again, who am I to judge how beautiful she is when nude? As if someone would be impressed by shots of me in PlayGirl WIRED magazine...

Last but not least, Osama has been found.


That isn't even funny though.

2 comments:

Cryssy said...

This cd reminded me why I was a Jay-Z fan... I love it

as far as the movie it was good not great but good..

Anonymous said...

Hova! Hova! Hova!