Monday, October 15, 2007

The shirt says it all....


From TIPPORD (Big Shyt Poppin) Harris to Diddy to GAME to Snoop to Pimp C to Beanie Sigel to Cassidy to Lil Wayne to Jay-Z to 50 Cent to Mystikal to C-Murder Miller (literally) to Busta Rhymes to Jeezy to NaS to ... Dayum near every rapper and also your favorite rapper's favorite rapper...

Dumb rappers need teachin'!

This isn't an indictment (no pun intended) of all the rappers mentioned above (some of them haven't been in trouble in a while). I'm just saying that these guys need to be a bit smarter in some of these decisions they're making after they've become famous.
UPDATE: This says it all even better.

8 comments:

A. B. said...

Where can I get this shirt?!!!! Damn I miss Big. With regard to Jay-Z, it has been years since he has had a run in with the police. Is it safe to say that he has been taught/learned his lesson? The last incident to my recollection was in 2000 - 2001.

Anonymous said...

Man, I saw that joint on a blog a minute ago and have been trying to find it ever since. To no avail.

But since I am L33T with this searching ish, I found a japanese site that has it. Of course, you can prolly just hit-up a cook at Benihana's for this ish on the cheap.

It is What It Is... said...

T.I. is a H.A.M. for what he's in the joint for...I mean, how dumb can you get?

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when TI takes over for TIP.

T.a.c.D said...

the entire situation of all of the shiggady that has been going on lately is rediculous...sometimes you need to just sit your azz down somewhere and let the streets go...that whole one foot in and one foot out, doesn't seem to work, especially when you got people wanting to "make an example" out of you...

Anonymous said...

Yerp.

Cryssy said...

T.I. should have known better...

You do not have someone you have known for 3 months purchase illegal guns for you... DUMB ASS.. You are a felon so if you are going to do something like that you have someone you KNOW and trust handle this... And the bodyguard fucking rat, he told shit he was not even asked...

T.I. what da hell do you need with all that damn heat?

Anonymous said...

This says it better than I can...