Monday, February 25, 2008

God I hope this does not air on television!

"I want a bust it baby, don’t want no bourgeoisie bytch!"

And the Low Self Esteem award goes to...



SMH...Oh Lord. At least he won't have to worry one bit about these chicks being bourgeoisie. They're ready to be his mule, follow his orders, and do all types of reckless shyt for him. This just took ride or die chick to an even more ridiculous level.

Sisters, ladies, women... Seriously, YOU GOT TO DO BETTER! The camera IS on ladies! Jeez! But I guess that's when you feel obligated to put on a show.

Plies, you are short homie. All these country chicks in this video and only one half-decent looking girl. And then she went and jacked that money by pulling up her daggon dress like a loose-azz scrumpet! WTF?!?!

The video was actually more sad than anything else. Plies, you got slim pickins homie! Good luck at the clinic.

Why you would want a Bust It Baby one of those chicks at all is beyond me. I'd take a siddidy chick over that bowlshyt any day! Plies has lowered expectations I guess. Shyt, I hope. If that's the highest he's set his expectations...SMH.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

okay really...smh...this is unbelievable...actually its sad, its really really sad

Cryssy said...

You hit the nail on the head Mike.. "women have got to do better"! I can not stress this enough, YAMPS like this make is hard for the women who are about something.

Anonymous said...

Did you just say "yamps"? LOL. I can only imagine what that means.