Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birthday Surprise

My co-workers caught me slipping yesterday with a surprise birthday lunch. There's a running joke in the office about how I eat spaghetti every day for lunch. I actually don't eat spaghetti every day but I do eat it very often for lunch. With that in mind, my co-workers decided to throw me a surprise lunch with a pasta theme. So each of my co-workers created a pasta dish to bring in for the lunch. It was a great surprise. And the Carvel ice cream cake was delicious.




5 comments:

M.C. said...

Wow, your co-workers really like you....LOL! And to top it off, you went to work. Do you know how many people try to make their birthday an automatic "paid" day off?

Anonymous said...

My co-workers are really cool for the most part. I don't like to take days off from work unless I have things planned like a vacation out of town or a day full of stuff. Normally I'm out of town on my bday but this year and last year were different.

I'll be reinstating that rule next year though. LOL.

Lawrenorder said...

HA! I'm not the only one who consume a suspicious amount of pasta!! I had no idea you were in the club. :-)

Anonymous said...

I sure am.

T.a.c.D said...

dude you look like a old man sitting there with that cake and food and stuff...HA! that's nice says a lot about you that people cared enough to surprise you...won't catch me, well that's because you know i already think my brithday is a national holiday so i takes OFF...and if it falls on a weekend like it doesn this year, i take off the friday before AND the monday after....i know i know i am classic!