Thursday, May 1, 2008

Public Service Announcement: Don't Sleep With this Guy!

The guy in the video below calls himself "TrashMan" and is allegedly running off the littany of women he "gave AIDS to." Needless to say, whether this is true or not it's pretty effed up.


After watching the video a couple times, I'm not so convinced that this thing is real. Especially considering this guy starts off with the premise that he (and I paraphrase) "gave these women AIDS." I always thought (and I'm pretty sure I was taught) that you contract HIV which could then turn into AIDS (unless you're Magic Johnson). But I could be wrong, although I'm a pretty sure I'm right about that. Also, he says he's had sex with over 15,000 women. Come on homeboy, those are Wilt numbers. I don't think a Jaguar (which he claims to drive) - even the XF - is gonna get you that much action. A Maybach, maybe (I'm joking). Aside from that, he just doesn't sound all that believable to me.

The messed up part is that you can't really be sure. So ladies, be careful! Guys be careful too! Especially if any of those names sound familiar. I'm pretty sure that this guy will end up getting sued whether this is true or not since he's spewing off names like this. That is, unless the names are fugazi.

My guess is that this is a scare tactic this guy is trying to use to actually do some good. Azz-backwards as it might be, it might also be super-genius. He may end up getting himself into trouble in the process but instilling some fear into people is probably a good thing at this point. Let's be for real, HIV/AIDS is really out of control.

Speaking of AIDS, I was watching the news last night (where I heard about this video) and there was a very scary statistic. Of all the cases of AIDS in BodyMore, something like 86% are African-Americans. Scary shyt, I know. But if you ever needed an excuse to holla at some white chicks...

Or a white chick named 'Black'.... Let me move on since I know that shyt is gonna get me in trouble.

Here are some even scarier numbers. Here's a list of the nation's top 10 cities where AIDS is spreading the fastest. This list is from 2005 data and is the number of cases and rate of spreading per 100,000 people.

Miami - 2,435 (number) 44.9 (rate)
Baltimore - 1,074 (number) 40.4 (rate)
Memphis - 420 (number) 33.3 (rate)
New York - 6,150 (number) 32.8 (rate)
Atlanta - 1,587 (number) 32.3 (rate)
Baton Rouge - 225 (number) 30.7 (rate)
New Orleans - 400 (number) 30.3 (rate)
San Juan, Puerto Rico - 746 (number) 28.9 (rate)
Orlando - 551 (number) 28.5 (rate)
Jackson, Miss. - 142 (number) 27.2 (rate)

Information taken from the BaltimoreSun.com website

And one last bit of interesting information is that if you take a look at the list above and cross-reference the cities on this list with a map of where Blacks live in the U.S....Some things just make you wonder.

Yet another reason why censusscope.org might be the most interesting things on the InterWeb.

No comments: