Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay NaS, I'll shut up and let you, do you!

If you've been reading this boring ole' blog, you probably have seen me question NaSiR a couple times on his song releases up to this point from his upcoming album formerly titled "Ni99er" now titled "The N" (I believe, but really does it matter what he calls it now that it's not the N word?).

For the record, I questioned NaS focus on his first release, "Be A Ni99er Too" and I stated that he is getting warmer with his second release "N.I.G.G.E.R. (Slave and the Master)". Now that I've seen the promo image/flier/poster (shown below) for the video for "Be a Ni99er Too", I think I'm going to hold-off on my outbursts until I've downloaded purchased the album and listened to it several times.

2 comments:

M.C. said...

Wow, that poster is serious! Yeah, I think Nasty Nas is about to school a few more folks, heck even a generation with this one.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope so.