Thursday, May 15, 2008

Read this if you have Verizon Wireless service


A co-worker recently told me that by working for the Johns Hopkins University that we got a 15% discount on our Verizon Wireless monthly plan. Sooooo, it took me a few days (shocker, I know) but I just got around to calling ole' VZW and inquiring. Shockingly, it's legit!

If Verizon Wireless is your wireless carrier, I highly suggest that you visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/getdiscounts/ to see if your job has a corporate discount setup with Verizon Wireless. Hopefully you are pleasantly surprise like moi.

Just passing along the cheapeness.

4 comments:

A. B. said...

Where do you work in JHU I used to work for HITS several years ago. In the office on 33rd street.

Anonymous said...

I work for the JHU Press. But I used to work over at Eastern back when I was a student at Hopkins. I worked in Accounts Payable back then.

T.a.c.D said...

you already KNOW your home gurl is NOT fakin...done sent the information to our HR dept ALREADY

Anonymous said...

I know that's right.