Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picture of the Day: Kanye's Entourage

It's stuff like this that makes Kanye fans ashamed to admit that they are indeed Kanye fans.
Two words come to mind when I see this [not for virgin ears]...

Butt.Fuggin'!

Maybe it's just me but this fashion forward shyt needs to cease! Just because you have money and get some TV time does not mean you should leave the house looking like you got dressed in a room full of designer shyt while wearing a blindfold.

Image spotted at 2DopeBoyz.

3 comments:

M.C. said...

Butt.Fuggin'!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My ears lost their virginity years ago.

Yeah, I saw this mess and wanted to digitally bytchslap Ye and the rest of the Village People he's rolling with.

Okay, we get it. He has a gym shoe with Louis Vuitton, but does that mean that he has to be the proverbial "male diva"??? I'm sorry but he has fallen azz first into that "SUSPECT" list of men in hip hop. This is a disgrace and he wants the streetz to look like this? Whatever he is smoking is some really powerful (expletive)!

Anonymous said...

Ye is my man but he been suspect for a minute now. I'm starting to get to the point where nothing surprises me with this guy anymore.

A. B. said...

His Momma is looking up at him shaking her head. LOL!!!