Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNOW!!

So what if it's only like a sixteenth of an inch...This is the first time I have seen snow this year, I'm siced!!!

But of course it won't be even close to the amount of snow my job needs to see to keep me home for a 2 hour delay, let alone a freeking snow day.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

M.C. said...

"This is the first time I have seen snow this year, I'm siced!!!"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you live in MD? What kind of bullsh*! is that? Meanwhile, we haven't gotten out of the first month of this year yet and I have seen so much snow here in Chicago, I could cover Iceland with it! Tell you what, if you don't get a reasonable amount say by the end of the month, I'll mail you some.

Anonymous said...

You sound a lil salty my friend, LOL.

M.C. said...

Yeah, just a little bit, but trust me, you would be too!