Friday, January 16, 2009

Somebody please get Mr. Piney Apple Suckers a Reality Show ASAP

Before I start I want to make it known that I am a BIG Young Dro fan. He's probably in my top 5 rappers from the south just because of his style and the fact that he stands out no matter what. But the bad part about Young Drizzle is that dude is ignorant as hell from time-to-time. For example...


Some of my personal favorite quotes:

"I wear so much polo these hoes think I'm horsing around"

"We outta town like, uh uh…What they call them people?...TOURISTS!"

"I'm in my own world trick we on different EARTHISSSSS!"

PS - Vacation pics coming soon!!!

2 comments:

M.C. said...

LMAO!

"I dress myself for the ladies!"

Umm, isn't he damn near engaged to Fantasia? If that's true, shouldn't he try and dress her too?

Okay, I'm done.

Anonymous said...

I forget he and Tatalicious were together. They're both so ghetto fabulous they are made for each other.