Friday, May 6, 2005

T.G.I.F...

Nowadays TGIF has so much more meaning...Number one, it means the last day of the work week. #2, it means Fortunato Fridays at work. Our weekly ritual and seeming rite of passage where we take a lunch break trip to Fortunato Brothers in Towson (FB Website) (about a 15 minute ride from the J-O-B) to enjoy pizza of all shapes, sizes, and flavors. And I sometimes enjoy a chicken cheese steak. I'm still trying to figure out whether this is a bonding event for me and my co-workers or just a boy's night out taking place during our lunch break.

#3. Friday usually means Happy Hour at Club ONE in Bmore (ONE Website). I never knew free drinks could mean so much to me. I never knew that a BALTIMORE CLUB would become a staple in my weekend activities. All my PG folk, please don't disown me!!! This joint was definitely TIGHT for about 5 or 6 months str8 on Fridays. It's a little weak now, but free drinks from 6-7pm keep ya boy sliding through the door at 5:59 for his two Pineapple and Vodkas. Anyone who hangs out with me knows that THAT IS MY DRINK! It's CIROC you bastids!!!!

#4. Friday means that I will probably be getting in late and sleeping in on Saturday. A few days ago a friend of mine asked me "I thought people stopped sleeping in after high school". Uh, NO! I will sleep 12 hours on the weekends if at all possible. And don't front like I am the only one!

So tonight...It'll probably be a start at Club ONE and then onto Jillians to meet my buddies from college (JH-WHO?) at Jillians. Hopefully I'm drunk by the time I get to Jillians. And hopefully, the Wizards will be finishing off the Bulls by the time I get there. Man, that boy Gilbert Arenas be hooping! Shot out to Kwame Brown! LMAO!

With all that said...HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!!!

2 comments:

Baltimore Nightlife said...

It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Thanks!

Top Music Charts said...

Thanks for sharing.. Keep it up!