Thursday, March 30, 2006

Come on Mike..."TOUCH IT!"



[GET LOW MIKE...]
Mike's writing lines again ya face screwed like you shyttin/
Best rhyme of '06 ain't heard ya boy in a minute/
You know when it's lyrical murda, me and them CH-boys did it/
Can't wait to make it big so the LS is chrome-kitted/[TURN IT UP!]
You know it's nice outside it's feeling like Spring/
Can't wait for summer to break, I'm doing my thing/
Sun shining off the rims, my earring might bling/
Driving I-95 city-visiting spending that green/

I'm not a rapper ya'll, I just rhyme alot. And I jacked this whole flow from Lloyd Bank's verse in the "Touch It" remix.
--------------------------------------
"Mike, the blogger??? That skinny ni99a on the Web?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...so I check this thing almost daily to see what is going on in the always worldly aware world of MIKE...and I see this...
YOU iz a STRAIGHT BAMMA FO REAL!
LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hating will get you nowhere....