Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Ron Artest Countdown...

This is NOT a countdown like other Ron Artest countdowns...No no no! This is not the countdown until he freaks out again...This is not the countdown until he decides he wants to concentrate on his rap career again...And it is not the countdown until he decides he doesn't want to play in Sac-town...

This is the countdown until [drumroll....]the next time Ron Artest makes a public appearance with a shape-up!!!!

Everytime I see this BAMA he has the complete opposite of a shape-up! I can't even think of a word to describe his hairline other than confused. I mean check it out for yourself...





Wasn't he on the The Shop on MTV recently or am I mistaken. If he was they ought to be ashamed because I JUST saw him on Sportcenter 10 minutes ago sporting a fresh...Oh, wait...Not fresh anything! It was the normal wet spaghetti noodle shape-up he normally rocks! I mean DAYUM! Even Busta Rhymes when he had dreads kept a fresh shape-up.



You can do better than this Ron...By my calculations you are more than slightly rich! You can afford a traveling stylist, let alone a d@mn shape-up.

In the words of T.I., "get ya sh^t together!"

The clock is ticking...

No comments: