Thursday, March 2, 2006

San Diego...Here I Come!



Next week I'll be attending the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference in San Diego. I haven't been to San Diego before but I've been kinda geeking to get out there since the Real World San Diego (I'm kind of a Real World fiend).

The conference looks like it'll be interesting and cover some good topics in IT. But once that conference is over, I'll have a chance to get to know San Diego a little. That may include Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp Quarter and Old Town San Diego, and quite possibly a trip to Tijuana to get some real cheap prescription drugs and a $2 hooker. The hooker line was a joke!

Needless to say I feel fortunate to be able to make it out to the Left Coast again. Of course I'll be taking pictures and some will inevitably end up here.

3 comments:

Lawrenorder said...

San Diego was cool. You should catch a ride out to Coronado for a Pacific sunset, the beaches out on that island are a lot nicer than some west coast beaches I've been to. I was going to tell you to check out this one restaurant but I can't for the life of me remember the name... there's good food EVERYWHERE! So, I'm sure you'll find one just as good as the one I'm thinking of. Enjoy your trip! (and the conference too).

Anonymous said...

THANKS A BUNCH Lauren! I will definitely check out Coronado.

Anonymous said...

Dude where are the flicks...