Monday, March 27, 2006

Paintball: OUCH!!!!

In review of what I like to call "here we go again", we took the paintball field again this past Saturday. And like the previous two times, I got my a$$ pelted with paintballs. This time however, there were two midget mercenaries on the loose. Two kids (I'll estimate their ages as around 9 and 11) who were added to our group of 16 players blasted me at least 3 times throughout the day. There was not one game where I wasn't ducking paintballs coming from these two little guys. I must say their father (who was playing with us also) must have military experience because those kids were trained well. Although pops said "this is their first time", these kids came out like there were Navy Seals in their former lives! From strategy to their ability to aim directly at, and nail you...These kids were good!

So needless to say, my team (I'll refrain from giving names and take all the blame myself) lost all but one game just like we usually do. Sad, sad, sad! All-in-all it was fun. We even got introduced to a couple new paintball "games". "Every man for himself" and "American Revolution". Word of advice, those two will really get you f-d up!

I've got a few pictures below. The weather held up for most of they day but I wasn't able to get any pictures until everything was done.

Laf & WG




THROW YA GUNZ IN THE AIR!!!

No comments: