Monday, March 13, 2006

Taboo! Transcript


Last night friends were over and we all ate food off the grill (shocker) and played Taboo! Here's a pseudo transcript. This is hilarious!!! Thanks for the transcript L! I had to take a few items out though and add a couple edits

Lionel: I bonked on how to describe the Earth.
Bony (Me): It spins . . . We’re on it!

Bony: Kobe doesn’t like to . . .? [Attempting to get someone to pass.]

Prince: B came through just like Bruhhh-man with the head nod and everything. He took two plates!

Bony: We gonna get twelve this time.

Lionel: Look at you dancin’. Don’t be frontin’. That’s three out of six. Half the people in this room like Macy Gray.

Bony: Ya’ll gonna play Taboo?
Kevin: We were just about to roll.
Kelly: I was just about to ask if you wanted to play.
Lionel: Oh. I see. Speakin’ for your wife there, Kevin, like it’s 1950.

Lionel: Old school.
Bony: Walter Kronkite!

Bony: How many we gonna get this time, L?
Lionel: I don’t know, but it’s a prime number.

Lionel: Um . . . People love this performance around the holiday season. Tchaikovsky. It’s a stage performance.
Bony: ?
Mindelyn: ?
Lionel: On stage. Tchaikov –
Brandi: Time!
Osei: The Nutcracker.
Lionel: Work with me here.
Bony: You be usin’ those intellectual clues, L.
Osei: He said Tchaikovsky.

Brandi: Can you turn that down?
Bony: Girl, this is classic hip-hop!

Bony: Is that B-Hill? How long you been out there, B?

Bony: You just got some beans?
Brandi: Uh humm.
Bony: Make some room.

Bony: Crabgrass!

Bony: How many we gettin’ this time, L?
Lionel: Three-and-a-half?
Bony: How we gonna do the half, son?
Lionel: Watch.

Brandi: What’s the score?
Bony: A whole lot to a little.

Bony: But Boo, your team needs you.

Bony: How many we gettin’ this time, L?
Lionel: Pi squared.
Bony: That’s like 9.12578364.
Lionel: Word.

Bony: Oh. It’s a whole lot of strippers named this? It’s a little . . .
Brandi: You can’t say “little.”
Bony: Damn. [30 seconds later.]
Bony: I’ma go back to one I missed. A whole lot of strippers. That was Bambi. Hee heeee!
Lionel: Could you have said Thumper?

Lionel: There are a lot of good reasons not to put 6,000 miles on your car. That’s just stupid.
Osei: But you still wanna do it?
Lionel: Yeah.

Bony: That’s mad good, son. You got mad skills.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you had to be there...cause Ok I didn't read the whole thing because if I did that would mean that I was a total loser with nothing better to do...which I really am, but I am not going to read all of that...who in the world has a transcript of a Taboo game..LMAO!

Anonymous said...

YOU know you friggin read it! Stop fronting! Anywho, that wasn't the ENTIRE game silly. Just what Lionel could recall and what stuck out in his mind. Jeez! I guess it would be more entertaining if you were there. I'll have to invite you to the next joint. This one was kinda on a whim.

Anonymous said...

I had to come back and see what you said...I really didn't read that mess...LOL
Yeah whatever, I have been to your Taboo games they are pretty cool to be there...BUT NOT to read about...

Anonymous said...

Hater!