Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekly Football Picks - Week 4


Team Name this week is "BrettSanchez.Hautie". That makes it two times thus far I've used Brett in my team name so I guess I don't dislike him as much as I have over the past couple years. And after his performance during week 3, how could you not like the guy just a little teeny bit. That is, unless you're a 49ers fan, lol.

First and foremost, I was completely WRONG about my Redskins last week. Truly pathetic.

Right now I'm still 5 points ahead in first place in my pick'em league though, even with the incorrect Washington pick. I guess I wasn't the only person who thought they'd win.

Now I'll move on to this week's picks...

Chicago over Detroit. Don't let the win over the Skins fool you. Detwat ain't shyt.

Cincinnati over Cleveland. "I lost a flip for five stacks" is kinda how I feel about my pick in this game. Flip a coin...You win some, you lose some.

Indy over Seattle. Peyton Manning. That is all. Colts go 4-0.

Giants over Kansas City. I feel bad for Matt Cassel.

Baltimore over New England. The New England "dynasty" is over talk will be driven home at 1pm on Sunday. By 4pm Ray Lewis will have ripped-out four spleens, had 1 pick-6, decleated 2 receivers, and praised God in the most maniacal way you could ever imagine. All in a winning effort. Don't be surprised if the Ravens go 15-1, 14-2, or UNDEFEATED this year.

Washington over Tampa Bay. At home against Tampa Bay after a week like last week, you better win.

Tennessee over Jacksonville. I do not care what the Jags did against Houston. It will not happen this game.

Houston over Oakland. I really really really want to pick Oakland in this game but something just isn't letting me do it. That something is called JaMarcus Russell.

Buffalo over Miami. T.O. gets a TD this week and the Bills win. I had picked the fins originally but now that Chad Pennington is out for the season I'm going to go with the Bills.

Jets over Saints. If you can't see this one coming you are BLIND!

Dallas over Denver. Unless Knowshon goes for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns, Denver won't be able to hold up against the cowgirls defense.

49ers over St. Louis. This just in, San Francisco is FOR REAL. Ask Adrian Peterson.

Pittsburgh over San Diego. The ONLY reason I'm picking them is because they're at home. If they were playing in San Diego, I'd be picking the bolts.

Green Bay over Minnesota. Seriously, how can you pick against revenge in this one? Aaron Rodgers outplays old man Brett and GB gets burned by Adrian Peterson but the Packers squeak out a win. This is going to be the game of the week, I guarantee it.

Overall, this is going to be a GREAT weekend of football and I can't wait!

No comments: