Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ladies, keep your skin clean...

Here's one GREAT reason for women not to get tattooed all up. When you try to dress classy, you end up looking either ASHY or ASSY! Jacki-O here (this is the chick who supposedly beat up Foxxy Brown in a Miami recording studio) looks quite old in the face and those tattoos look like somebody's kid scribbled all over her! And is it me or do she remind ya'll of Michelle from Destiny's Child in this picture. Looking 40+ in the face but dressed like she just turned 23 and half! It's not CUTE ladies. A nice tattoo in a discrete location is nice, but tats everywhere really makes you look unclassy at times.

And if I see one more lady with the tattoo on the small of her back that looks like a XXX symbol I am going to scream. It was sexy when it was only a few girls with that tattoo but now it's like everybody has a tattoo in that spot of seemingly the same design. At least be creative if you gonna get one there!

For all you ladies out there who are serious about your health and appearance and can feel me on this tattoo thing, here's a nice book you should get by Mikki Taylor, Self-Seduction. And I want it to be known that I am not against women with tattoos, I am just against women with too many tattoos and tattoos in places that they won't look cute in 1) 10 years and 2) a classy dress.

No comments: