Tuesday, August 30, 2005

PHOTOS: MTV VMAS

50 Cent looking like a cross between Eddie Murphy's RAW and the dude from Green Mile...Make up your mind!!!



Crucial (and I do mean CRUCIAL) Keys looking fine as usual.



It's just one thing that got me tripping...That DRESS. She's a beautiful girl, I wish she picked a better dress.



I love Ciara ya'll! And so does Bow Wow. That dress she had on, MAN! Can we say legs? She should write a song and say "I put the Wow in Bow Wow!"



Shot out to Common...He's a smooth dude. And David Banner is looking CLEAN too! Nice job fellas!





Whether he's Puff Daddy, P Diddy, or DIDDY, you gotta give Sean Combs his props!



Imma Eva-Believa. Tony Parker you lucky dog.





Didn't really want to put this one up, but Ice-T's wife obviously wants the attention.



Two of the funniest looking dudes in hip-hop! I love Jigga man (shot out to Laf) and Jeezy got a decent album on his hands, but boy this picture is hilarious!



Another fine young actress. She's HOT!



Damn she FINE! John Legend is my man and all but he needs to loosen up that jacket!



I'm giving Luda props for doing the go-go version of pimpin all over the world...Although I don't like the song, I am glad Rare Essence got that exposure.



How Snoop won the best dressed award is BEYOND ME!



No comments: