Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Money Changes You...

It's not often that I quote 50 Cent (other than saying a random G-UNIT or some silly rhyme he came up with) but this quote from an article is kinda interesting to me:

"Money changes things, man. And the person who tells you that finances don’t change you – if money don’t change you, it’s because you’re not making enough. Because it will change you, you know what I’m saying? It will change your thought process because as you become successful you’re going to act with a circle that is more successful. They think on a higher level. [Success] ain’t an accident."

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1149

I think I agree with that statement. Not that I know because I ain't making enough...LOL. But I definitely agree with the last 3 sentences.

No comments: