Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Public Service Announcement: Stop wearing those B.B.B.B.'s!!!

Finally, someone has come out with a flier stating what I've been feeling for a couple years now...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ladies...Stop wearing the Broke Broad Bunyon Baskets (B.B.B.B.)

I HATE these slippers. And yes, I understand HATE is a strong word, but in this case, I really do mean it. I can't stand these joints! Everybody from toddlers to grown women (damn shame) have a pair of these. You automatically descrease your net worth by 10% when you slide your feet into these low-budget slippers. These are arguably worse than those Ninja slippers girls in PG used to wear back in like 97-98.

I am not sure who came up with this flier, but I agree 100%!!! Ladies take heed please!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get this flyer to throw out of my car at random or directly at people committing this crime against good sense? Oh, and 'HATE' can't possibly be a strong enough word to describe my dislike of this particular type of "footwear".

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree with this one Mike...and Lauren is right, "Hate" is not a strong enough word, BUT for the record, not every females has a pair...because I would NEVER wear that mess.....NEVER

Anonymous said...

You're right Tiff, every girl doesn't have a pair. And I commend those who don't b/c I am sure there's an urge to just grab a cheap pair of comfortable shoes to walk around in. But just don't buy those ladies! Please! I'd rather see you in a pair of flip-flops than those joints. They make your feet look like fish heads!