Wednesday, November 9, 2005

CELEBRITY STUNT-DOUBLES: I can't take this sh^t no mo!

I am officially tired of all the celebrity comparisons that I have to deal with. I mean, I know all tall, skinny, light-skindeded black males look the same, but jeez! If you know me, you should know better.

For those of you who are wondering, here's the people I get compared to:

#1 - Swizz Beats. This one used to piss me off, but I am starting to accept it now. And that a blip!











#2 - Grant Hill. That's fine. And so is his wife. ;-) It's the ears I guess.











#3 - Joe Budden. Where this one comes from, I have no idea whatesoever!











#4 - Common. NO COMMENT









#5 - Boris Kodjoe...Sike nah, got ya'll a$$e$...LOL. "Don't be HATIN!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP playin...you need not be so sensitive, K...we know you and we know u R u, BUT you HAVE to admit you look a little bit like
Swizzy!!!!! LMAO

Anonymous said...

I know I know
HAM

Anonymous said...

It's all gravy baby!