Monday, November 7, 2005

Laffy Taffy song...again...

Okay, so I was in the club last night having a decent time. Doing my lil 1-2 step (shot out to Ciara) and screaming all the Young Jeezy ad-libs you can think of. Then, all of a sudden, I hear "the dumbest song" I've heard in quite some time (for the second time).

Now, I was interested in seeing how the crowd would react to this horrendous song! Hilarious, yet horrendous! Would they do like me and go "I can't believe they're playing this bama-a$$ song" and walk off the dancefloor? Would they begin tossing their drinks in the direction of the DJ? I was really interested in seeing the crowds reaction...

So about 2.5 seconds into the daggon lyrics of the song (because it starts off with that old Nintendo sound for like 10 seconds) the crowd goes wild! NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WAS SHOCKED! Could not believe my eyes. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I guess I am the ONLY person who won't dance to this songs under any circumstances. Now by circumstances in this case, I mean drunk or sober. At a club or at a house-party (damn, when's the last time I was at a good house party?). While watching the video or hearing it on the radio. I think the song is pretty silly. I won't continue to complain like I did in my previous blog entry. But I had to share this experience with the world.

No comments: