Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I ain't hollering at NOBODY for about an hour and a half!

Do not email me. Do not call me on my work phone. Do not call me on my cell.

No, I am not about to watch that Kim K. and Ray J jump-off videotape (back to that in a minute though). No, I am not about to do some real work here at my J-O.

I am about to partake in what I know will be one of the dopest CDs I've heard since Hip Hop Is Dead. That CD being, And Justus For All.



Daneger Dane sent me this joint and it is just about finished importing into my "I-didn't-pay-for-it-but-I-use-it-like-it's-my-personal-joint" MAC at work. Once this thing is done, I would really appreciate it if nobody (except my mom or grandmom) contact me for about an hour and a half.

And I know you're thinking, "it's not that serious!" You're fuggin delirious! It is THAT serious. Take a listen to the radio and watch a video or two and you'll see just how serious it is. A serious lack of quality music. There's stuff you can bop to, dance to, but overall quality is not prominent at all.

Anywho, I thank you all in advance for respecting my request and I will holla Black (yes, I created that, not your friend who says it or used to say it) around 1:30pm or so.
"Wait a minute! Ain't that Brandy's brotha?!"

I don't know how the boy Ray Jeezy (and you Russ Parr listeners should be familiar with that one) goes from Kim Kardashian to Whitney Houston. That's like going from Beyonce to Lil Kim. What's really good with that?

5 comments:

A. B. said...

Going for Kim K to Whitney is like going from Beyonce to Ashy Larry.

Daneger said...

LMMFAO!!!! I'm choking after that Ashy Larry joke.

Unknown said...

"That ain't right!"

jendayi said...

i want to listen too!!

T.a.c.D said...

Ok somebody needs to put me ON...