Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Say Goodbye to The Mustache Lemon Pepper!

This is it people! The last week of the Mustache for Kids. It's been an interesting and at times embarrassing journey but it was all worth it. I was able to raise $812 (so far) and I'm proud that I'm able to help some of the kids here in Baltimore City.

If you have already donated, I would like to thank you very much. And that's a thanks even if you only donated because you thought the idea of me growing a mustache would be hilarious. And as you're aware of already, it was. Lol.

If you have yet to donate and would like to, please visit my Donor URL below and make a contribution. Your contribution can be as little as $1 (every dollar counts) and you can even donate anonymously if you like.

Donor URL: http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=99841

Last but not least, if you're wondering how the mustache looks now, check out the picture below.


Yes, the 'stache will be gone by Saturday night. Sorry to everyone who has made fun of me relentlessly (Lance, Laf, you reading this?).

And for a quick recap of how le 'stache got to this point, check out these blogposts...

Contemplating...

"The Decision"...

The Shave...

The Growth

Thanks again to everyone that has donated and those of you that donate after reading this!

No comments: