Thursday, November 4, 2010

The PronStache Cometh: Step 1, The Shave

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm going to blog about the month-long shenanigans that's about to ensue.

By now you've read this... and this.

As you'll see below I was a little apprehensive when it came time to shave (sidebar: Laf catch up!!!!)...


After that ensued one of the absolute worst decisions I have made in life...THE SHAVE! While I was doing it I could tell it wasn't going to turn out ummm, well. But I went ahead anyway (hell, I didn't have a choice since half my mustache was already gone) and here's what I get for being a dumbazz...


Is it just me or is my skin so white in that pic on the right that the picture looks brighter? Whatever.

And for those that would like to see the individual pics, before and after here ya go (have fun, enjoy, laugh, whatever lol)...



Soooooo, now that you've seen that video and the post-shave pic, I'm going to ask you to support my (soon to be visible) mustache and donate a few bucks ($5 at least please) toward supporting a school program here in Baltimore City. You can use the form below to visit my Donor page and donate.



If the form isn't displaying above (the widget seems to be wishy-washy), please please please visit http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=99841 and make a donation.

2 comments:

Laf said...

Looking like a basketball? Maaan, we both know you're too light for that. Try a tetherball face!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know, basketball wasn't the right word lol.