Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The PronStache Has Arrived...

If you've been following my blog over the last 3 weeks (and I know for a fact that THOUSANDS of you have been, ha) then you're keenly aware of my effort to grow a "Mustache For Kids". You're also aware that I was a bit reluctant to shave my face clean in order to grow this 'stache.

Well, it's 3 weeks in and I've gone from this...


...to this...

...to this...

I know what you're thinking, "It's not that bad!" Oh ok, well you grow one then!

I didn't think so!

A week and a half to go and the mustache is only going to get thicker and more "interesting". But thank goodness it's just one more week and a half!!!

As always, if you feel compelled to support my mustache (and the kids of the Baltimore City Public School System), please visit the URL below or use the widget below:

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=99841



A big thanks to those of you that have already donated.

On another note, I just found out that Mr. Kutcher (also known as "The Cooch", well at least in my mind) is also participating.

No comments: