Thursday, October 27, 2005

2Nite's the Night like Betty Wright...

Okay, so tonight is the Jay-Z (your favorite rapper's favorite "retired" rapper) Powerhouse concert in NJ. Tomorrow night in Philly (damn I wish I could have got those tickets). Anyway, rumor has it that...

"This is the big day, everybody. I know some aren’t even motivated to know whats going on tonight at the “I Declare War” New York Powerhouse Concert with Jay-Z and Friends, but I have gotten the rumors. I pierced the Def Jam walls to get the scoop from within “the building.” Don’t quote me – I ain’t saying nothing. Anyway, I heard that Jay is going after 50 Cent – not Game, not Dame and not Jim and Cam’ron. Now, on top of this, rumor has it that Jay-Z will be joined by an all-star coalition of supporters (hint: enemies of 50 & G-Unit). I’m not going to mention the names of the people that I heard are now down with Jay, but lets say that a lot of beef was squashed for this to happen – if its going down. Honestly, I have a hard time believing it, because it would be so incredible if it occurs. We’ll see."

Again, I did say RUMOR has it! I am very interested in reading about what happens tonight in NJ. I am thinking there's gonna be some Jay-Z and Nas and Jay-Z and Game collabos going down tonight, if, that is, Jay is really gonna go at 50 Cent. E-Jacques, you're gonna be there...Please give ya boys the run-down tomorrow morning on the Forum!

Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo... PLEASE keep me in the know on this one!

Anonymous said...

You are now informed! It WENT DOWN! Jigga and Nas united!

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4996