Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not a Foxxy fan like that, but I feel bad for her...

because she can't hear!

It's kinda sad that she can't even hear her own music. Not that it's ground-breaking or anything. But imagine (and this is NOT a comparison of musicians) if Beethoven or Tchiakovsky lost their hearing halfway through their musical works. You'd really feel for them because it's what they do and what they love. And in Foxxy's case, I hope it's what she loves, but moreso, it's what she does to make a living. So it's even more vital for her to be able to hear because who knows what else she'd be doing if she wasn't in the studio creating songs.

Again, I'm not her #1 fan or anything, but I like some of her stuff and I think it's messed up that she is losing her hearing. BUT, she should have gotten immediate help, so she kinda brought all this on herself. But I can't really fault her b/c we all do stuff like that from time-to-time. "Stuff like that" meaning, we prolong doing what we need to do and it comes back to bite us in the butt.

I hope she gets her hearing back though. Because I can't imagine living without my hearing and/or my vision.

No comments: