Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Camron Fake-fest begins...

As predicted, Cam is gonna start doing the "ni99as can't take me out, I'm a G!" act...

"In D.C.(D.C.) almost got Body (Bodied), for my Lamborghini, Genie in the bottle/
America’s top model and I got Tyra Bank (bank)/
And I’m back in your city next week to drop off the Weight (wait!)/
Like patients without a doctor, your lady call me doctor (doctor)/
And she the head of the hospital cause she give head in the hospital (proper)/"

-Killa Cam

LMAO! This dude is funny! I can honestly say that I was expecting this and I am definitely expecting more, unfortunately. Shot out to JRock for sending me those lyrics.

----------
Besides, I like the verse my man BHill wrote much much better than the one above. Now keep in mind, he wrote this jokingly and as if he were Camron. Funny thing is, it sounds JUST LIKE something Camron would write.

"You could find me at Howards homecoming with two techs/ leaning on a blue lamborghini, the color of windex/ Chenel specs/peeped three dudes in a cotex/ yeah that's a maxi pad, and not a tampon/ and I aint Pac or Big/ This is Cam'ron/ And I aint runnin nuthin, unless I'm runnin somthin/ Next week I'm on the freeway/pumpin Freeway (right back in DC like I left somethin)/ Now THAT's Stuntin/ Yall aint know? Next monday you can find me in a scream mask/ on New York Ave/ in my signature Pink Rang-Ro/It's dip-set Bitc#"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You called it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I knew he was gonna do it. It's too easy to take a situation like that and front like you are big and bad.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

i love cam... but i agree these lyrics are pretty silly.

a lamborghini "america's top model"? c'mon... EVERYBODY knows that s*** is italian.

unless he's talking about himself... in which case, the reference should REALLY be followed by a "no homo."

Anonymous said...

Mark, I'm with you. I like Cam. I used to hate the dude's rapping style. Then I listened to the Diplomats first CD (Diplomatic Immunity) and I started to like him. Since then, I have learned to like some of his music. And I will admit that sometimes his weird rhyme patterns and the slang he uses are interesting and entertaining to me.

But in general, I am tired of rappers acting like they're invincible. This dude could have died and just because you survived doesn't give you the right to come back and act like it was nothing. He knows he probably SHAT himself when those bullets started flying. That's human. But he wants us to believe that he's superhuman right?

The same guy that rides around in a Lamborghini just to show he's got money. If that's not a human flaw, I don't know what is.

And that "no homo" stuff is just PRESSED to me. I mean, if you're not a HOMO, then why do you need to say that all the time. Isn't it understood already...I mean considering you're both superthug and superhuman