Monday, October 10, 2005

MISSING PERSON: No joke

This is text from an email I got from a friend. Her friend is looking for her sister. I know putting this up on my blog may not mean anything and it's a long-shot, but I'll post it anyway because you never know.

If you are in the Baltimore area or the DC/Baltimore Metro Area, please take a quick second to read it over.

---------------------------------

Hey everybody

I am trying to locate my sister so all I ask is that you forward this email to
you circle of friends and ask them to do the same. Hopefully this will
eventually be read by my sister or someone who knows her.

My name is Yolanda Harris (maiden name; Saunders). I am trying to locate my
sister Tina Saunders. I am not sure if this is still her last name, she may have
been married. The last contact I had with her was about 4 years ago and I
believe she was working at the downtown courthouse in the old post office building.
I know that she has at least one son who should be around 20 maybe.

If you are reading this email and think you may know her please contact me at
yolanda101377@yahoo.com. Thanks for all your help.

No comments: