Monday, October 24, 2005

Killa Camron...

Camron shot in the Chocolate City

I wasn't gonna blog about this at first because I didn't want to spread the bad news via my blog (cuz I damn sure sent it to a rack of people last night via email). But shot out to JRon on hitting me up about this and giving me a lil motivation to talk about it.

First off, I have been watching/reading this unfold over the last 24 hours. Cam came to H20 by himself in a damn Lamborghini. Mistake #1 Mr. Killa! This is D.C., not NY. Wait for your security you IDIOT! Dudes don't really care about you or who you're affiliated with.

Then Cam leaves H20 (again, by himself) in his sweet ride (wonder if it's HIS or if it's rented...I know he has a Lamborghini, but I don't think that one is blue) and stops at a light. Some dudes pull up beside him and tell him to get out the car. Cam refuses to get out (mistake #2 Mr. Killa) and they start shooting at him.

Okay, the rest of this story is gonna turn into some sort of street legend about Camron and how gangsta he is (whatever) which will piss me off, but here it goes anyway. Camron gets shot in both arms and drives himself to Howard University Hospital.

Okay, let's think about this. A car with (presumably) several armed men in it shoots at you from close range and you only get shot in the arms...Believable, maybe they can't aim. Then, you drive (in a city you are not from) while shot from NJ & NY Avenues to HU Hospital on Howard Homecoming weekend??? This my friends, is NOT believable at all. This is the busiest weekend every year in D.C. and traffic is so bad at nights that they close down certain streets. This feat in my eyes, is very hard to believe. Especially considering Cam is not from D.C. So maybe he's just familiar with the roadways and made that drive (while bleeding and undoubtedly in shock) from H20 to HU Hospital. You be the judge. He was probably lost anyway.

What's next in this story? All $33 in my savings account says that he's gonna fake like he's a superthug, teflon-don, insert other monicker here... I can hear him now faking like he just put his hands up and stopped the bullets like Neo in the Matrix. It's gonna go from him getting shot twice to him getting shot 4 times. From it being 2 dudes shooting at him to a whole crew of dudes shooting at him. So on and so forth...Who cares?

The dude's lucky to be alive! I'm glad he didn't get killed.

Morals of the Story:

#1- Don't go around flossing your expensive material items at the wrong places at the wrong times and by yourself. That's stupid no matter how thugged-out you think you are or portray yourself to be.

#2 - Dudes need to stop hating on others for having things they ain't got. What could you possibly do with a blue lamborghini in D.C.? You can't sell it to anyone. It's not like nobody's gonna know how you got the damn thing! You can't sell it for parts...How many people in the DC area have a damn Lamborghini? So to me this says whoever did this was just haters and wanted to say "I/We robbed Camron!" That's some serious jealousy and hate issues going on. This was a theft that was gonna guarantee you got caught (if you were dumb enough to not dump/burn the car shortly after carjacking the dude).

#3 - "You may see me in D.C. at Howard Homecoming" with a set of bodyguards attached to my right and left arms and driving something a little more conspicuous than a blue Lamborghini. Cam, get your mind right!!!

No comments: