Wednesday, January 18, 2006

American IDOL

I must admit that I took the time to watch American Idol last night. Part because I was interested in seeing who embarassed themselves this time (and I was not let down by the way) and part because I am thinking about following the full season this time around. The last time I followed an entire season of American Idol Tamara (I probably have the name wrong) was "supposed to had won that joint!" I think that was the first season. I was definitely in college back then.

Anyway, yesterday was filled with horrendous performances by people who somebody lied to and told them they could sing. At least for the majority of the show. If I had to say anyone stood out for me it was the two twins who serenaded Paula Abdul. Those boys were only 16 but they could sing. And I think they could have had a threesome with Paula if they wanted too (sorry Paula, sike!). There was another set of twins guys on there who were okay and also a set of twin females from Illinois who were cute but weren't all that when it came to singing (at least not to me).

I'm pretty sure they're gonna show another one tonight. Hopefully I'll catch it, but LeBron and Melo play at 9pm and that's pretty much gonna be the last thing I see tonight before I go to bed. But I would like to see Simon carry the hell out of some more people...LOL.

No comments: