Friday, January 6, 2006

My favorite NFL Player: CLINTON PORTIS

Sorry LaDanian, you've been replaced (perhaps until the season's end). How can this guy not be your favorite???



1. He has his own website. Whether you think it's vain or not is up to you.

2. He's a great NFL running back. He rushed for 1500+ his first two years in the league and he rushed for 1000+ his third and another 1500+ this year for my SKINS.

3. His mom punches out fans In Philly for that matter, where an Eagles fan might get killed for not yelling loud enough for the Eagles.

4. He comes up with wonderful characters every week for his press conference that seems to boost the morale for the entire team, make me laugh my a$$ off, and entertain the hell out of bloggers and sports commentators alike. Those press conferences alone make me wish the Skins advance another week. Check out his latest...

No comments: