Sunday, January 8, 2006

QUESTION: What are your 5 favorite songs of all time?

What are your 5 favorite songs of all time?

Recently, I was posed this question by my boss. It made me to some real thinking and I don't think I could narrow down 5 favorite songs of ALL TIME. How about you?

After doing some thinking, I came up with a list. But these are probably not my favorite 5 of all time. Just what I thought of after about 10 minutes of thinking today:

Angel - Anita Baker (Songstress album)
Romantic - Goapele (Even Closer album)
Jay-Z - Give It To Me (Dynasty, Roc La Familia album)
KEM - Love Calls (Kemistry album)
AZ - I Just Wanna Be There (Aziatic album)

2 comments:

Lawrenorder said...

I meant to put this with another entry, but... if you like Goapele you might also consider giving Adriana Evans a listen. Her self-titled debut or 2nd album Nomadic are both good listens.

Anonymous said...

Good look Lauren. I am going to check her out.