Wednesday, January 25, 2006

VIDEO: American Idol...Second Episode I Kinda Watched

Last night's episode was entertaining (as the first few usually are). However, there was one moment in the show that pretty much made my jaw drop. Some dude comes on and sings "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye and prior to singing, he makes it obvious he's got a "thing" for Ms. Abdul (she's ayight...why not, right?) So anyway, homeboy proceeds to sing "Let Get It On" pretty well and he's kinda got me thinking "Okay, I'd give this dude a 'Yes' for going to Hollywood." Then he gets so pumped that they're feeling it that he starts serenading Paula personally and keeps asking her to come up so they can dance while he sings.

First off, I didn't think paula would do it because of last year and all the Corey Clarke (I'm upset I remember this clown's name) stuff. But then I thought: "This guy's of age, go get you some Paula!" So eventually both Randy and Simon get Paula up there and homeboy slow-dances with her while he's singing. And once he's done the judges vote on him (with Paula standing there beside him like she's his girl or something).

So anyway, they all give homie a "Yes" and he's pumped. So pumped that he picks Paula up and carries her off to the door as he's leaving.

HERE'S THE RINGER:

As he's carrying Paula to the door, his WIFE is coming in the door to congratulate him. YES! WIFE! This dude was in there basically hitting on Paula "Str8 Up Now Tell Me" Abdul while his wife was outside. I thought it was some effed up shyt to do myself. But after watching how he acted even after his wife was there, I can tell that he's got some sort of Jedi-mind trick on her.

This whole thing caught me off guard because I KNOW that no matter how siced I was about the Idol, I'm not picking up ANY WOMAN and carrying her with her legs wrapped around me out to celebrate with my wife. As Whitney would say, HELL TO THE NAW! That's just not something I would do. His wife seemed cool about it. But I kinda thought he made her look silly...To me at least. Anyway, you know ya boy got video of the whole thing...See 4 yaself!!! Now YOU tell ME that this whole situation is kosher...

No comments: