Friday, January 20, 2006

I got the Internet going NUTz

This Camron and Jay-Z thing is running wild all over the internet. I am getting emails from individuals, hip hop forums, random groups of friends, and of course I have links to the song(s), etc. There are two songs but one most of us have already heard "I'm not a writer Imma biter" except Cam hosts this re-pasted, re-edited version.

This attack (not a beef because Jay hasn't even responded yet) has got everybody chiming in and giving their opinion from people on the street to people at work to people on the radio. It's all great entertainment. BUT...Will Jay-Z respond?

The overwhelming response I've gotten to that question from people is "Why should he? Who is Camron other than a wack rapper?" So I guess Jay shouldn't respond based on public opinion. It seems like no one really cares.

I've been told by a few that the song is more humorous than scathing and I would say I agree with that to a certain extent. But boy oh boy it's fun to listen to everybody talk about it and wonder what Jigga is gonna do. Of course, Jay-Z will murder Killa Cam lyrically. The only people who don't believe that are in Dip Set, from harlem, or love Camron to death. And that's cool. But Jay can and will embarass Camron on the rapping tip.

What I am interested in now is if this is gonna get played in the club since it's got such a buzz. I know my boys are going to Happy Hour tonight and I am gonna see if they hear that joint in the club. That would be completely HILARIOUS to me. But not a shock.

When and if Jigga does respond, I feel bad for not only Cam, but Jim Jones, Ma$e, and Juelz. I mean, it's tension between Jay and all of them so he may as well go ahead and put them all under the rug. BUT, if he disses Ma$e, does G-Unit respond? Hmmmmmnnnn??? That would re-ignite a lil beef with 50 (I'm about a dollah what da f&ck is 50 Cent); re-ignite the beef with Mobb Deep (Go play somewhere, I'm busy); and re-ignite that silent beef that Ma$e and Jay had that we never knew about (Look at your own videos, you'll always be #2).

I love hip-hop!

No comments: