Thursday, January 5, 2006

Rose Bowl

Is it just me or is Vince Young a DAMN BEAST!




WOW! I was impressed. While I was rooting for USC because I love Reggie Bush (and now love Lendale White). But I kept telling a co-worker of mine yesterday I'd be willing to bet on the 'Horns. But me, not being a real betting man, didn't seek out a taker. Oh well, opportunity lost I guess.

But the last two bowl games of this season have been GREAT! First my Seminoles lose and then USC loses. But they were both great games and really enjoyable to watch. I am glad I got a chance to see them both.

Question(s):

1. Why do college players like Reggie Bush and Vince Young make even other "good" college players look like characters in a video game? I mean, it was pretty pathetic how Vince "I am running in slow motion" Young was making the USC defenders look. At least Reggie Bush looks like he's running fast as hell

2. Why did the announcer at the game's end call Matt Leinart "Vince"?

3. Do you think Mr. Bush will come back another year to end his career on a national championship team? I mean, it's basically a choice between southern cal; bangin' girls, gaining another 1000 yards, and living it up VS playing for the Texans or 49ers making millions. If he goes pro, I guess we'll see if money can buy happiness.

1 comment:

Lawrenorder said...

Money buys misery, duh. I say he'll probably go, but any agent worth their salt will push for a trade (Read: Eli Manning) because none of the 5 teams with the early choices is worth being a part of without some SERIOUS adjustments.

And I have to agree Vince Young is a beast! There really was no reason for him to look like he was moving that slowly. But that's props for the front line, most teams would have let at least 2 guys break through.