Thursday, January 5, 2006

Change of Face

In case you haven't noticed, the look of my blog has changed. Just the look though, not the content (I know you people love the corny random crap I talk about). Anyway, there's a story behind this...

Most of you know I'm a web developer by day and a malnourished stripper-in-training by night (laugh, please! Cuz that's sooooo funny. It's a J/K people). So during my day I do normal work and I *sometimes* visit other people's blogs, check my yahoo mail and gmail. And OCCASSIONALLY, I post a new entry on my blog.

However, at my job we just had a new firewall put in at the job. However, there have been some issues with the firewall so it's really screwed up the Internet connection for people in the office. By the way, my next blog entry will be my resume since I'll probably get fired for this entry. Anyway, I was trying to update my blog a week or so ago at the job and when I saved the changes, because of the firewall glitches, only half of my blog got saved. So it erased all my album reviews, links to my friends blogs, and other random stuff that was on the right-hand sidebar (I'm crying RIGHT NOW).

So I had to pick a brand new template and start my blog design all over again (the crowd sighs for me...Yes, they sure do). So that's why the blog now looks much brighter with the white, grey, orange, and blue. Of course I am going to customize everything to my liking over the next couple of weeks so hopefully you guys will like it.

HOLLA BLACK!

No comments: