Monday, January 29, 2007

Desultory Variedness

Forgive the title. I'm trying to come up with more creative ways of saying, "this is completely random and pointless".
Inconvenient Truth

Tomorrow night, I'm going to check this out:


Gilbert Arenas: Taking some of those Quality "Hibachi" Shots



"My swag was phenomenal!"

It's great when you have the ultra swag minus the ultra bowlshyt. Even better when you don't even have to swag at all because your that good and everybody knows it...Like Tiger Woods or Roger Federer.

The Big Aristotle still getting his police officer on...

"O'Neal, the Miami Heat's All-Star center and a reserve officer with the Miami Beach Police Department, followed a driver who allegedly crashed into his Cadillac Escalade and tried to flee the scene"
Shaq is definitely one of my favorite personalities in sports. He, Clinton Portis, Tony Kornheiser, and Hibachi/Gilbo/G-Renas (Gilbert Arenas) are on my list as well.
Fidel Castro probably ain't feeling this idea

"The city of Miami is planning an official celebration at the Orange Bowl whenever Cuban president Fidel Castro dies...Discussions by a committee appointed earlier this month by the city commission to plan the event have even covered issues such as a theme to be printed on T-shirts, what musicians would perform, the cost and how long the celebration would last...Such a gathering has long been part of the city's plan for Castro's death, but firming up the specifics has been more urgent since Castro became ill last summer and turned over power to his brother, Raul."
At the Orange Bowl though? Dag!
Barbaro = Euthanized



I'm not big into horse-racing, but this kind of sucks. The horse put up one heck of a fight!
Self-examination: Tall guys get all the lumps

I swear that over the past two years I've grown at least 1 inch. I thought that your growth spurt(s) stopped at like 21? Anyway, I noticed this because I have been hitting my head on stuff that USED TO BE so high that I didn't hit my head on them in the past (like last year or so). It's very weird. This tall thing has its drawbacks fellas. So all you guys out there with the short man's complex should relax and be happy! And stop actin' all rone-ree:

5 comments:

jendayi said...

Desultory Variedness - hmm... you need to work on that one. ; )

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is kinda dry. I thought about JAC-ing your title again but I thought that would be overkill. Random Miscellaneousness and Miscellaneous Randomness just seems old now.

jendayi said...

feel free to JAC whatever you like. i think i might have gotten it from someone else. or hit up the thesaurus!

Anonymous said...

"or hit up the thesaurus!"

Where do you think I got THIS title from? ;-)

Sssshhhhh! Don't tell nobody! People don't read these comments.

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to pick better synonyms next time. LOL