Friday, January 19, 2007

Miscellaneous Randomness....

Respect this man


Respect this man

Gilbert is the TRUTH
VERY interesting article ladies and gents...

"B*tch Don’t Just Stand There Wit' Your Nose Up"

Wamp wamp!
My lovefest for everything that is Barack-related continues...

More on Obama...You know, like his voting record. This might come in handy (for those who actually vote) if he formally decides to run for the oval office.

"What Obama's record tells voters"
Yesterday I wore pink

A pink shirt to be exact. Collared, ironed, and crisp. I know the CamRon jokes are coming but it's all good. My point is to say the following:

Everybody, I wore a pink shirt.

Women seemed to think it was stylish...Men looked at me as if they thought I was gay... Men who seemed gay to me, looked at me like I was dessert...The shim that works at the CVS by my job looked at me like he/she ALREADY had sex with me and wanted more (ICK)...I looked at myself, and I kinda liked the way the shirt looked on me.

Everybody, I wore a pink shirt.


LOL

8 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

you are so OFF the HOOK!
The shim that works at the CVS by my job looked at me like he/she ALREADY had sex with me and wanted more (ICK)...I looked at myself, and I kinda liked the way the shirt looked on me.

OFF the HOOK!

Anonymous said...

You had to have seen this person with such broad shoulders, fat & masculine hands, yet a French manicure & eye shadow. Combine that with a voice like Alicia Keys with a sore throat.

Please, I was scurred! Glad I had my whistle on me though...I'd have blown that shyt to high-heaven to get "it" off me! Word to Mike Epps!

Daneger said...

A pink shit.....NOT YOU TOO BONE!!!! LOOOOOORD WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! LMAO!

I guess it could have been worst...you could have worn that gay azz white blazer with it too. That Shim would have taken that had he seen you with the blazer and the pink hankerchief too. ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Dane, you are acting like you didn't see the pink shirt while we were on the cruise! ???

White blazer is gangsta! Don't be a hater man. You know I was gonna hook that joint up. You saw the shoes!

Or maybe you passed out while you were trying to wiggle into them tight jeans you had on! HA HAAAAA!

And I would have grabbed one of cash register scanning things and slapped that person with that joint. I was not going to get taken out by someone with indistinguishable sexuality! That's like letting Michael Jackson beat you in a boxing match! I will punish a hermaphrodite if necessary!

You are such a hater by the way!

Daneger said...

Mr. Sensitive in pink can't take a phucking joke nowadays....LMAO!

Anonymous said...

I don't like your bumbaclad jokes Rasta Maaaan!

T.a.c.D said...

Guys its really not nice to talk about others and their sexuality...but I would like to bet that both of you all would have to put up a good FIGHT...
HELLO!

Anonymous said...

Well, there's no joking when I say Dane is a piece of RAT SH*T!