Monday, January 22, 2007

Random things this weekend

The cat must have been on his 10th life

I'm riding down Alabama Avenue in DC Saturday night, on the phone with Woo. The Hummer in front of me has some bangin' rims on it. So I'm riding behind this dude and about 500 feet in front of him (yes, I scan that far ahead on most days) I see a cat about to run across the street. The following is precisely what took place:

[Cat runs across the street from left to right]...

Me [to Woo]: Uh oh, I hope he makes it.

Woo: [silent]???

[Cat makes it across the street with the Hummer about 20 feet or so away from him, but starts to head back in the direction it had come across the street]

Me: No!

[The Hummer proceeds to tap his breaks because he sees that cat coming back across the street]

Me: Ahhhh sh*t!

[Cat runs directly in front of Hummer with little room to spare]

Me: [as Hummer demolishes the cat] OHHHHHHHHHHH! D@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@MMMMMNNNN!

Woo: What?

[Cat is now pretty much crushed after being run over by the left front and left rear tires of this gargantuan Hummer. But the cat ends up on it's "stomach" facing my car]

Me: [as I drive toward the presumably dead and crushed cat with it's eyes staring at me] F&CK!

Woo: [silence]

[As I drive over the cat my stomach cringes as I hear several thumps and then look in my rear view mirror to see a tail waggling in the air]

Me: D@MN Woo! This bama in the Hummer just ran over this cat and I hit that joint right afer him! D@MN!

So after this happens, the Hummer catches a red light and the guy driving gets out of his car to look and make sure he doesn't have cat internal organs splatter on his rims (seriously, he did just that). He looks at his rims, then looks back at me, shakes his head, chuckles, and gets back in his car.

On to the next cat I guess?



The whole situation reminds me of my co-workers old cat, K-Itty. LOL. The cat's name was K-Itty? Is that not hilarious?!?! Anyway, it didn't remind me of anything in particular about the cat, just that the cat's name was K-Itty. I know, so random, but check the title of the post, silly!
Best thing about the Colts and the Bears in the SuperBowl

A Black coach has to win!
Random video #1. Pretty Ricky: Dane, get your jokes ready...

Don't laugh at me too much ya'll, but I think this song is really entertaining/catchy/hilarious/good. Yep, I admit it, I like Pretty Ricky's "On the Hotline". Blame it on the beat!



My personal highlights from this video. I'd much rather just listen to the song but this video is quite entertaining.
- This video is like a cross between Michael Jackson, New Edition, and some twisted down South rap video

- The group members names poppin' up in the cameo shots. CLASSIC! Their names period are CLASSIC!

- This thing SCREAMS "GREEN SCREEN!" That's so '90s!

- That gigantic phone homie was talking into while he was on the bed. LOL

- How every one of them seems to really enjoy playing their "role" in this video. So funnily entertaining! (Is funnily a word?)

- The guy who raps halfway through the song. With his voice, it's no wonder he says: "I called you 7 times baby girl don't stall me!"

- The dude who hops out the shower looking like he's about to masturbate. LOL. He is REALLY feeling himself! With all that baby oil he has on, Johnson and Johnson's stock price should go up a few cents

- The fact that these guys use the phrase "lust" so many times in their music shows just how young, dumb, and full of Pimp Juice they are.

- Are they all sharing the SAME GIRL? Jeez fellas, hope you sent Trojan's stock soaring too!

Another random weekend video: Certified Gangsters



This video is the best video Jimmy Jennie Jones ever made. Much better than the We Fly High joint. This song might be the other Jim Jones joint I enjoy. LOL.

Jerri curl juice, braided hair, the color red, pants saggin. Cam's brown outfit really irks me. Game's verse is dope! Jim Jones's verse? What can you really expect from this guy lyrically? The video is HARD though!
Random video #3:Down and Out



This will definitely be my favorite CamRon song ever! It's really just a race between this one and "Oh Boy!" But Kanye really helped Cam out here and it's a good song even if CamRon has to rap on this FIRE beat!

I know some of you guys are probably wondering why I have two DIPSET videos up. Well, they had a DIPSET video marathon on MTV Jams yesterday so I saw a bunch of them. They actually have more songs with videos than I would have guessed.

4 comments:

Daneger said...

I ain't watching that pretty Ricky sh*t so you will be able to avoid jokes about that one. I wrote an entire blog about the black coaches you should go check out.

Anonymous said...

I'll read it if you take back those hateful comments you made on my last post...Hater!

Daneger said...

LMMFAO!!! You sensitive prick you know I was just f*cking around with you man.

Anonymous said...

Hater.